Chris is the President and Founder of Gowan Group, an innovative Strategic Enrollment Management and Marketing firm for independent schools and institutions of higher education. Please visit our site at www.thegowangroup.com.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Websites Worth Exploring
- 21 Century Skills 21st Century Skills Challenge Charles Schultz Charlie Brown College Admissions creativity in schools critical thinking critical thinking skills Daniel Goleman Dan Pink Did You Know differentiated instruction Drive Dynamic Teaching Education Emotional Intelligence Emotion in schools empathy in schools formative assessment Formspring Geoffrey Canada Gowan Group Harbor Country Day School Harbor Currents hard questions Healthy Lifestyles innovation John Dewey John Pryor Leadership Lead From Within motivation Odd Girl Out Pantanjali Project Based Learning Race to Nowhere Rachel Simmons student-led conferences Student Centered Susan Etlinger Technology in Schools Ted Talk Tony Wagner Waiting for Superman Web 2.0
- Adding Context to Data November 26, 2014 Chris Pryor
- How To Make College Better, And Why We Need To… November 12, 2014 Chris Pryor
- What Lurks Behind Your Data? October 31, 2014 Chris Pryor
- 5 SIGNS YOUR SCHOOL MAY NEED STRATEGIC ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT September 7, 2014 Chris Pryor
- Dan Pink on Sales and His Ultimate Impact on Schools August 29, 2014 Chris Pryor
- Who is Gowan Group? August 29, 2014 Chris Pryor
- Great Interview with Dan Pink and His Answers to 7 Important Questions March 29, 2014 Chris Pryor
- Navigating the Dangerous Waters the Internet Provides March 15, 2011 Chris Pryor
- Geoffrey Canada on Changing the Odds March 4, 2011 Chris Pryor
- Join Me in this Movement of Educational Reform January 27, 2011 Chris Pryor