The clip below is thought provoking and inspirational. Is it possible to change the odds in life? Geoffrey Canada thinks so and I hope he is correct.
Chris is the President and Founder of Gowan Group, an innovative Strategic Enrollment Management and Marketing firm for independent schools and institutions of higher education. Please visit our site at www.thegowangroup.com.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Websites Worth Exploring
- 21 Century Skills 21st Century Skills Challenge Charles Schultz Charlie Brown College Admissions creativity in schools critical thinking critical thinking skills Daniel Goleman Dan Pink Did You Know differentiated instruction Drive Dynamic Teaching Education Emotional Intelligence Emotion in schools empathy in schools formative assessment Formspring Geoffrey Canada Gowan Group Harbor Country Day School Harbor Currents hard questions Healthy Lifestyles innovation John Dewey John Pryor Leadership Lead From Within motivation Odd Girl Out Pantanjali Project Based Learning Race to Nowhere Rachel Simmons student-led conferences Student Centered Susan Etlinger Technology in Schools Ted Talk Tony Wagner Waiting for Superman Web 2.0
- Five Reasons Why Your School’s Value Proposition is King June 3, 2015 Chris Pryor
- Guiding Families Through the Wait-Pool Process February 9, 2015 Chris Pryor
- Admission: Four Tips on Increasing Yield for Acceptances January 29, 2015 Chris Pryor
- Three Tips on Managing Parents’ Responses to Admission “Deny” Decisions January 26, 2015 Chris Pryor
- Approach Branding like it’s a 500- Word Theme January 6, 2015 Chris Pryor
- Adding Context to Data November 26, 2014 Chris Pryor
- How To Make College Better, And Why We Need To… November 12, 2014 Chris Pryor
- What Lurks Behind Your Data? October 31, 2014 Chris Pryor
- 5 SIGNS YOUR SCHOOL MAY NEED STRATEGIC ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT September 7, 2014 Chris Pryor
- Dan Pink on Sales and His Ultimate Impact on Schools August 29, 2014 Chris Pryor